mercredi 17 mai 2017

[sérigital] Master of None (S02E02) Le Nozze


- Arnold - I mean, look at this girl, Candace. 
- Dev - Mamma mia! 
- Arnold - I met her on Tall Boys. It's an app for girls that want to date big boys like me. I'm cleaning up. I'm way bigger than most of the guys on there. Check out my profile pic. 
- Dev - Hey, don't put me in your Tall Boys profile! 
- Arnold - Come on, Dev, big bud needs little bud for perspective. You make me look huge. 
- Dev - All right, but if they make a Little Boys app, I'm using that same pic. Then again, probably shouldn't get on an app called Little Boys.


à lire : “Master of None” saison 2 : Tinder, la religion et l’Italie, Aziz Ansari ose tout, publié le samedi 13 mai 2017 sur les inrocks.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire