vendredi 17 janvier 2020

[sérigital] This is us (S04E06) "The club"



Kevin - I'm creeping on my ex.
Nicky - What's that even mean?
Kevin - I'm Internet stalking her. God, you're old. It's my-my ex, Zoe. Her documentary won a prize at this Rome film festival, and she's posted all these photos. And every single one, she's with this hot guy. See that? What do you think of that? Just friends?
Nicky - Yeah. Oh, yeah, definitely.
Kevin - Yeah?
Nicky - Yeah. But they're also having sex. What is this...
Kevin - What are... Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, no. What are you doing?
Nicky - I'm trying to make the picture bigger. What...
Kevin - Well, you didn't make it bigger. You touched the heart, man. You touched the heart. Now she knows I'm stalking her.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire